Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

I'm getting an error when trying to connect my Everalbum to Dropbox

Level 4

I’m trying to connect though my ever album app and every time I click Dropbox I get a message saying “App is disabled” any help on how to fix this would be awesome! Thank you !

5 Replies

Re: Please help!

Dropboxer
Hi there @RobJJ, could you please further elaborate on this so as to have a better understanding of your concern? For example:
  • What are the exact steps you’re taking that result in this error?
  • What are you trying to connect the Dropbox mobile app to a third party app?
  • Could you send me a screenshot (omitting sensitive info) of the error message?
Any additional details on this would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 4
Oh Absolutely I apologize my head is scrambled trying to figure this out. So I’m actually using the EverAlbum app on ISO. It has the option to connect to other media platforms. It will let me connect to everything but Dropbox. When I click connect to Dropbox It shows a picture saying “app is disabled”

I’m trying to figure out if it’s an error though everalbum or if it’s though my Dropbox. The issue is I’ve ran through every setting I can find on mobile and I’m pretty stumped. It’s almost like it’s a key or access error on one end? But I only have standard versions of both. Is it possible access was restricted on one end and if so how could I locate that?

Dropboxer
No worries @RobJJ, thanks for the additional info on this. 

Hmm. thinking face Although it doesn’t seem to be an error generated by the Dropbox mobile app, to ensure troubleshooting, could you please provide me with a screenshot (without any personal info) of the error? You can do so from one of the following options:

Attach image.png

Lusil

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Level 4

Absolutely! I hope this helps some

51118E9B-8DBD-4E8E-B459-D05DC5AADFAF.png

4712FD9F-FE52-4705-AFC8-0EA68BDE129C.jpeg

Dropboxer
Thanks for your screenshots, @RobJJ! They definitely give a better visual understanding of what you’re seeing. 

Since the error doesn’t seem to be coming from the mobile app but through the third party app in question, I’d recommend contacting them as they may be able to give some more insight on this.

In any case, please let me know of any updates on this or if you have any further questions, and I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers! grinning face with smiling eyes

Lusil

Error Messages

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I'm getting an error when trying to connect my Everalbum to Dropbox
5 Replies
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post