Known issues updated - May 25 see more

Poor Phone Support

SOLVED
Go to solution
1 Comment
0 Kudos
Level 2

Poor Phone Support

Is it just me, or is this phone number just there for appearance. I'm on the phone, trying to upgrade my plan. You'd think that sales is ready to take your money anytime because they are always spamming you and trying to chat with you and soliciting people you share files with.

Yes, even paid users have their clients solicited. And then I get calls from my client and theyre saying "WTF?" because they don't want to give dropbox their information just to get the files they paid me for.

I'm on the supposedly claimed to be 24/7 sales line. It's late, theres no way there is a 30 minute+ line up, but here I am. I'm getting the message "all of our agents are currently helping other..." blah blah blah, please stay on the line.

I feel like this eternal hold is just a deterrent to get me to hang up.

It doesn't really instill confidence in the support when I pay so much money and feel like I wont be able to rely on them to support me over the phone.

They probably wont approve this post, or they might delete it because I called them out. I guess we'll see if I have to post this to other sites instead, or not. I'll save a copy, just in case.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Poor Phone Support

Dropbox always allow negative posts on there forums as long as its polite and family friendly so I wouldnt worry about that.

Out of interest which number were you calling?

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

1 Reply
Solution
Super User II

Re: Poor Phone Support

Dropbox always allow negative posts on there forums as long as its polite and family friendly so I wouldnt worry about that.

Out of interest which number were you calling?

[This thread is now closed due to inactivity. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here]

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 5123
Mark 3811
Jane 1091
Tom_M 880
Sanchez 833