Did you mean: 
Announcements
Dropbox Connect NYC and SF Join Now!

Question about Error 405 Promo Memory Upload problem

3 Comments
0 Kudos
Level 1

Question about Error 405 Promo Memory Upload problem

I received a promo code on a coupon which promises 50GB of additional memory for my Dropbox which is full.  I tried to input it several times using my Mac (System 10.4) and Chrome to connect.  However, I keep getting Error (405) on the screen.  I've had the coupon a couple of months but don't see that they expire, right?  Am I doing something wrong.  I have the basic Dropbox, not the advanced versions and my memory is completely full, so I really really need this if I want to use my new Gradebook Plus app for my work.  Please help!

3 Replies
Super User III

Re: Question about Error 405 Promo Memory Upload problem

Where did you get the coupon from? 

I'm not aware of any coupons at that level if I'm honest. 

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 1

I got it from a fellow teacher who had received it at some special event, she uses dropbox a lot, so she may have a different version?  Is that where the issue lies?  Would it work if I upgrade, and if so, is that expensive to do?  I am a part-time temporary college professor at a couple of local schools.

Super User III

You probably need to contact support, it is quite possibly time limited and so has expired. I know lots of these college type event vouchers only last 30 days or so. You may have lost it I'm afraid. 

www.dropbox.com/support to log a ticket and http://dropbox.zendesk.com to track. 

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible!