Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

2 Comments
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 5

Unable to access shared folder

A website created a folder to allow members to access files they paid for. A link was sent but came up as "does not exist". They resent it but it only took me to "Get Dropbox Paper". We have tried several browsers but no success. Any advice would be appreciated.

2 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Dropboxer

Re: Unable to access shared folder

Hey there (@febsr), I’ve made sure to run a search on our system on my end, I’ve located the latest ticket you’ve submitted & I can see that you’re in an open discussion with my colleague there. I’ve made sure to include a copy of your comments, so that they take them into consideration in their next reply. Please include all additional questions you may have on that discussion, as they have direct access to your account on our tools. 

In any event, I hope that this gets resolved soon for you & I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way, just keep me updated in your next message & I’ll do my best to check back with you. Cheers! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 5

Thanks for all the help. After chatting with support, we solved the problem. it seems it was a matter of permissions. Impressed with how quickly support responded.

2 Replies
Dropboxer

Hey there (@febsr), I’ve made sure to run a search on our system on my end, I’ve located the latest ticket you’ve submitted & I can see that you’re in an open discussion with my colleague there. I’ve made sure to include a copy of your comments, so that they take them into consideration in their next reply. Please include all additional questions you may have on that discussion, as they have direct access to your account on our tools. 

In any event, I hope that this gets resolved soon for you & I’m always here in case you’d need further assistance in any way, just keep me updated in your next message & I’ll do my best to check back with you. Cheers! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 5

Thanks for all the help. After chatting with support, we solved the problem. it seems it was a matter of permissions. Impressed with how quickly support responded.

Error Messages

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Error messages.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post