cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500- Cannot log in to any Dropbox

Error 500 when attempting to sign in on the site

dbolton1202
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

i am getting an error 500 when i try to sign in

ive already cleared my cache and tried using a different browser

i submitted a bug report using the "self serve tool" and received an automated response to use the "self serve tool"

this has been going on since yesterday and i dont see any outages listed on the outages page

someone please get back to me asap with a resolution

107 Replies 107

PeteTum
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Error (500) for 100 files.
They have been deleted and when I'm trying to restore them I get this error 500 page.
However if I right click on filename and select "Previouse versions" then click on "Version 0" or "Version 1" then it shows (downloads) the actual image in the browser.
So the file is still there but cannot be restored because of some reason.

sharron h.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Error (500)
Something went wrong. Don't worry, your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified. Check out our Help Center and forums for help, or head back to home.

When trying to download a single JPG - loads of the other files work just having issues with some folders

Jonatan K.1
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I have the files on my computer, but none in my team can access the files from either Android or Apple devices. They are there. I can see them there! I can list them. But we can't open them on the apps or download on dropbox.com

The whole point of dropbox is that everything is the same everywhere. But if none can download them on dropbox.com or open them in the app, then what's the point? Gahh! Error 500 drives me crazy 😞

Svanhildur B.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi. I am trying to print out invoice (bill) from settings and always get Error 500. No problem before. What can I do? I have tried different browsers.

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution

Please post on the official thread for this issue. That way things can be investigated properly:

Getting error 500? Post here

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Artanthos
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Not doing anything special: just attempting to access www.dropbox.com using Internet Explorer 10

dreaming-user-57
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I'm having the same issue. Accessing dropbox.com/home and only seeing a 500 error

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
This should already be resolved. If you're still having a problem, please reply again.

andrewmcintyre
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

As of Tuesday, October 18, 03:00 AM GMT, I am consistently exeperiencing error code 500 when trying to open a folder that was shared with me directly via a unique URL. I have shared and received shared files using this same method many times in the past.

John B.238
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I am getting an Error 500 on the /home, the /help page, or basically any page I visit when I am logged in. Can you please look into fixing the problem? - John 

Need more support?