cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error " i am sorry !!!! " on my picture

error " i am sorry !!!! " on my picture

tunggo
New member | Level 2

Why is my image in dropbox for a long time saying "i am sorry" on the picturego 2.jpg38712093_688071928252056_7053213392483385344_n.jpg

4 Replies 4

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Hey @tunggo, initially, please note that Dropbox doesn’t alter your files in such a way. 

For this reason, the first step would be to check if the photos contain this when they are initially uploaded to your Dropbox account

Also, ensure if these photos are or are not shared with other users. In the case that they are, it could be that the photos are edited by another user. You can find more info about shared folders here and editing permissions here

Let me know what you find!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Chiraggada
New member | Level 2

Even we are facing the same issue.
While the phots are uploaded on dropbox there wasn't any issues with the photos but, when we download a uploaded photo from dropbox, this 'i am sorry' messege appears on the left hand side lower corner of the photo

Kindly help to solve our issue..

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Hi @Chiraggada, please bear in mind that, as mentioned in my previous post, Dropbox doesn’t edit or alter your files in such a way. 

Having said that, could you please check the following:
Finally, @tunggo, I just wanted to loop you back in; were you able to resolve your concern in the end? 

Let me know of any updates, peeps!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Juunas
Experienced | Level 12

Hi @tunggo and @Chiraggada!

Have you recently checked your computer for malware? A quick Google search for "I am sorry !!!!! jpg" would seem to point to your computer possibly having been infected by a virus.

Just as a safeguard, you could try running anti-virus software and see if that possibly fixes the issue.

Joonas

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Juunas Experienced | Level 12
    Lusil Dropbox Staff
    Chiraggada New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?