cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Pesquisar então 
Você quer dizer: 
Highlighted

I have 1T paid space on Drop Box only used 10% and it is not accepting files

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I have 1T bought and I used less than 10%. We are trying to upload a file and it does not accept and ask for payment!

6Respostas
Highlighted

Re: I have 1T paid space on Drop Box only used 10% and it is not accepting files

Super User alumni
Super User alumni

You are going to have to explain your problem in more detail for us to help you, Andrez. How are you trying to upload the file?  Are you using a shared folder? 

Highlighted

Re: I have 1T paid space on Drop Box only used 10% and it is not accepting files

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

Thank You.

Yes I am sharing the folder with my Editor. He needs to upload the files into my dropbox.

Highlighted

Super User alumni
Super User alumni

Unfortunately your editor is limited by his own account, he doesnt get to benefit from your 1TB of space.

Have you looked into File Requests?

https://www.dropbox.com/en/help/9090

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

I am reading it and it says the limit is 10 GB for pro. I pay 100 $ year. Isnt what it is? Pro?  It say"your submitters can send files up to 10 Giga if it is a pro.

Highlighted

Super User II
Super User II

The 10GB file limit you're referring to is if you're using the File Request feature (you have to send your Editor a file request). If you just created a shared folder between the two of you, he will still be limited to the space available in his account.

Highlighted

New member | Level 1
New member | Level 1

OK. So 10 GIG with file request . I will try it. Thank you.

Trabalhe de forma mais inteligente com o Dropbox

A forma como trabalhamos está mudando. Compartilhe e descubra novas maneiras mais inteligentes de trabalhar com o Dropbox, na nossa comunidade.

Gostou da ideia? Vamos começar
Who's talking

Colaboradores principais desta publicação

O que significam os níveis de usuário do Dropbox?
Precisa de mais ajuda?