cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Best way to submit video files

Best way to submit video files

BobGa
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hi - A business colleage wants a group of people to be able to submit individual video files to her Dropbox. She would prefer to do this without requiring each person to create their own Dropbox account. What is the best way for her to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

bob

15 Replies 15

robphat
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Which ticket are you replying to? I have two. Can you reply to this one please: support+id9809677@dropbox.zendesk.com 

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hey @robphat,

I was only able to locate one open ticket for the email associated with your Community profile, which was the one you referenced in your reply above. I have replied to you from that ticket, if you didn't receive my reply to you could you just check your spam/junk folder in case it was mistakenly redirected there?

I hope that helps - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

robphat
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

OK I will check

robphat
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Daphne, I see the ticket in my email, but the last reply was from a person named Kylee yesterday. Nothing from you today.

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @robphat,

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to receive my email. It seems that you opened another ticket with with our team (Kyle), so I've passed along your comments there and they will continue to look into this with you. I've given them a nudge and they'll get back to you as soon as possible with the next steps. Please just keep an eye on your inbox and you'll be able to look into this further with our team via email.

Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

robphat
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

OK thanks

Need more support?