Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Camera Uploads not visible on iPhone App

New member | Level 2

Hello, I have Dropbox on my iPhone Xs MAXX and when I am in the app I do not see Camera Uploads anymore. I can see them on my 2 PC's but not on my iPhone, can anyone provide any insight to this? Thank you in advance.

Tags (2)
1 Reply

Re: Camera Uploads not visible on iPhone App

Dropboxer
Hey @atomasso715, sorry to hear that; has this been a recent occurrence by any chance? If you’ve enabled Camera Uploads, then you should be able to see the purple Camera Uploads folder on your phone, so what you’re describing sounds unexpected. Just so as to ensure we’ve covered the basics, can you make sure that you haven’t missed our latest update (154.2) & you’ve updated to the to the latest iOS version? Also, can you check for me if you've shared this folder?

If it’s not too much trouble for you, I’d appreciate two side-by-side screenshots (omitting personal info) showing me the folder on either of your pcs & one showing me a glimpse of your folder structure on your phone; please include these in your next message if possible. 

Once I have these details, I’ll try to address your initial inquiry in a bit more depth. Thanks!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Camera Uploads not visible on iPhone App
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post