Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Can’t attach files from Dropbox into xero

New member | Level 2

Hi there 

I can’t attach my PDF from Dropbox to Xero. I go into browse select Dropbox and I can see all the PDF files but they are grey and the download button I can not press. Iv tried deleting the app and re installing and it doesn’t work. I only have this issue on the iPad. When I’m working off my Samsung and computer the download button and file name is not grey.

Thanks 

1 Reply

Re: Can’t attach files from Dropbox into xero

Dropboxer

Hey there @Smithers - welcome to out Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with this. 

At first, could you forward me a screenshot of how this looks like on your end so I can see if the issue is coming from our application or the third party app you mentioned? 

Could you also walk me through the exact steps you take to do this if you're doing it via our mobile app on your iPad? 

Any additional information you think might help our investigation is more than welcome. 

Thanks in advance!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Can’t attach files from Dropbox into xero
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post