Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Direct download link isn't working on iphone

New member | Level 2

All my Dropbox direct download links (ending in dl=1) don't work on iphone, works OK on PC an andriod.

My issue is the same as this post and even though it's markd as solved, I can't find the solution;

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Files-folders/Direct-download-link-isn-t-working-on-mobile/m-p/23740...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: Direct download link isn't working on iphone

Super User II

I just did a direct download on my iPhone for a couple of files and it was fine. Perhaps it's something with the file type in question? What type of file(s) are you having this problem with?

New member | Level 2

All mp3 files

Dropboxer

Hey there @jdub666,

Would you mind trying to open the link on your mobile using d=0 instead and let me know if you're able to preview the content? If you get an error message then please send a screenshot of this, excluding any personal info.

Also, are you able to open the link as it is on another device? For example, on your computer through the web browser.

Let me know what you find and we'll go from there - thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Direct download link isn't working on iphone
3 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post