Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Documenting previously shared access

New member | Level 2

I'm trying to document the fact that I previously had access to a shared folder that was owned by another person who has since unshared it. Is there any way that I can document that I had access at one time and no longer do? Thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Re: Documenting previously shared access

Dropboxer
Hey there @Rudedogg,

When the folder was shared with you, you would have received an email letting you know that specific folder had been shared with you and to add it to your account. This would be the best method as currently the info you require isn’t available to see within your account. 

Hope this helps - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

New member | Level 2

Makes sense, and that is what I've used thus far. Was hoping there might be some sort of function 'behind the scenes' that would indicate precisely when the unsharing took place. Thanks, Daphne!

Dropboxer

I’m glad to hear that answered your question at least, I understand it wasn’t the answer you were looking for! If you have any other questions about this in the future please feel free to ping me here.

Have a great day ahead - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Documenting previously shared access
3 Replies
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post