Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

Dropbox Paper icon missing in Windows System Tray

Explorer | Level 3

When I click on the Dropbox system tray icon in Windows, I can see four toolbar icons; Settings, Dropbox cloud, Dropbox local, and Dropbox Paper. Other users at our College do not see the Dropbox Paper icon. It appears we are all using the same version of the Dropbox app.

Is there a setting somewhere to turn on or off the Dropbox Paper icon?

Paul [personal information removed by moderation]
Davidson College

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: Dropbox Paper icon missing in Windows System Tray

Dropboxer
Hey Paul (@pabrantley), since this pertains to account-specific settings, I’d suggest asking your colleagues facing this issue to reach out to our team directly (i.e. we’ll need to direct access to each account to further advise).

In order to check back on your requests on our system & make sure someone handles them soon, please include a ticket# in your next reply here, so as to keep track on progress. 

(Note: The ticket number should be a 7-digit number, which allows us to look for a ticket on our system. Your colleagues should be able to see it in the email heading that they receive as soon as they submit their request.)

Please do keep me updated on how you’d like us to proceed on this discussion here & I’ll make sure to reach out to check back with you asap. Thanks for checking in with us on the Dropbox Community & have a great week ahead! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Dropbox Paper icon missing in Windows System Tray
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post