Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Errors uploading random mp4 files to Dropbox from Ipad Pro 12.9

New member | Level 2

I have looked through several of the threads regarding the problems uploading files to Dropbox, but none of the answers really work.

Some of my videos will upload without issue, while others will not. File size seems to be irrelevant. All of my videos were created in Lumafusion using the exact same settings.

I have already tried logging out/logging in. I have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling. I have already tried turning my Ipad on/off.

Why are there upload issues in the first place??? I pay for Dropbox Plus so I can place my videos in a space my clients can get to them. I have pleanty of space available (space used: 0.4% of 2 TB), so space isn't a concern either.

Grumble! Grumble! Grumble!

1 Reply

Re: Errors uploading random mp4 files to Dropbox from Ipad Pro 12.9

Dropboxer
Hey there @tjvigil66,

Firstly, can you let me know if you are trying to upload these videos with the automatic camera uploads or through manual uploading? If you haven’t already, please can you try manually uploading the videos and see if there’s any change in the behaviour. Additionally, could you let me know the following:

• A screenshot of the error message that you receive.
  • The size of one of the videos you’re having this issue with.
  • Have you tried using a different WiFi connection or using cellular data?
  • The space you have available on your device, not your Dropbox account.

Let me know what you find, and we’ll go from there - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Errors uploading random mp4 files to Dropbox from Ipad Pro 12.9
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post