cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: File of all types cannot open on iPad or IPhone but will on PC

File of all types cannot open on iPad or IPhone but will on PC

Rdrockt
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
In the last week, I have been unable to open files of any kind on my iPad or iPhone, when I was able to do so previously. They will open on my PC!

The only thing that seems to have changed is an updated iOS on my phone
12 Replies 12

Rdrockt
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
Hi
My Dropbox just seem to correct itself and I was saving a file from my PC into a Dropbox and I did notice that after I was saving a file from my PC this afternoon, dropbox was taking a long time to “index” files.

I just walked away from the computer as it was turning away and taking a long time, but the next time that I try to access it on my iPhone the .docx files were available.
Try doing that, go to your PC and open a Dropbox and save a file in your dropbox account.

Lusil
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi there @Pbtoasties

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

If you're still having trouble even after @Rdrockt suggestions, let us know what exactly is happening and send us a screenshot (without personal info) of what you're seeing. 

Keep us posted! 

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Rodnuval1
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
Thank you to all people help me
Need more support?