Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Gmail integration button is dead

Level 2

Hello,

I just formatted my harddrive and installed Dropbox again. Here I was greeted with the possibility to integrate the images and files in my dropbox into gmail.

I'm interested in that.

However, when I follow your link to "Gmail Integration" and clicked "Enable". Nothing happened. I tried reloading the window and clicking again. Still nothing.

It's not important to me at all, I just thought it was a welcome addition to dropbox and for now, it doesn't seem to work.

I haven't really tried to figure it out on my own yet, but 90% of people would give up if it doesn't work the first time, so thought you might wanna know.

NB: It's funny that I'm working on syncing everything up just after I've spent the last few hours **bleep**ting all over Windows 10's bloatware, among them OneDrive that I believe has many of the same options. I just like you better.

---
Best regards,
Kenneth Therkildsen

3 Replies

Re: Gmail integration button is dead

Dropboxer

Hey there @AtotehZ - sorry to hear that!

Could you try an incognito window - after having cleared your cache - with no extensions or plugins running and let me know how it goes? 

While you're at it, could you also check if there are any pending updates for your browser? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

That didn't help me. My Chrome installation is pretty barebones too. I do have AdBlock, but I disabled that when I tried the first time as well.

Highlighted

Dropboxer

Thanks for the swift response Kenneth - most appreciated.

I've just reached out to the email address you use for your forum's profile with some questions so we can have a better look into this.

When you get the chance, take a look at your inbox (ticket with ID: 8750069) and we'll take it from there.

Thanks again for your report and cooperation so far!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Gmail integration button is dead
3 Replies
0 Likes