Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

How can I move my files from OneDrive to Dropbox?

Level 2

Is there an easy way to move ItB of files from onedrive to Dropbox.  I dont want to download them to a local disc and then upload to DB as this takes forever.  Does dropbox have a simple import function?

7 Replies

Re: Moving from onedrive

Super User II

None of the more popular cloud storage providers have a way to migrate from one to the other. You either need to download the files from one and upload them to another, or use a third-party service such as mover.io to do the transfer for you.

Level 13

@Rich, don't say a lie! If Dropbox don't provide such functionality, this doesn't mean that all other services also don't do. Just one example: pCloud ?!

Super User II

I qualified my statement by saying "the more popular cloud storage providers". Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc. None of them provide such a feature.

Level 13

Ok,... Another cost efective way to move files (in the particular case) is multcloud.com winking face

Moving files from Google Drive to Dropbox directly

Level 2

I have a 1 TB Google drive, and I don't know how to transfer it to my dropbox.

Tags (1)

Re: Moving files from Google Drive to Dropbox directly

Dropboxer
Hey there @Hakikun01,

While I can’t recommend any specific third-party apps to assist migrating your data, as we don’t have any official integrations, you can find some suggestions by doing a quick web search (or also check out this thread here).

What I could suggest, if you have any of the data locally on your computer would be to use the Dropbox desktop app to easily upload the content into your Dropbox account.

Hope this helps - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Highlighted

Re: Moving files from Google Drive to Dropbox directly

Super User II

Third-party services such as mover.io or multcloud.com.

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How can I move my files from OneDrive to Dropbox?
7 Replies
0 Likes