Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

How can I stop receiving email notifications about shared folder edits?

New member | Level 2

My boss wants to turn off comment notifications. She does not want to get an email each time a team member modifies a file. She is not the admin on the account but she is the only person on the team getting the email notifications. We tried clicking on the ellipses but options are Share, Download, Star, Rename, Move, Copy, Delete or Events. There is no option to unsubscribe from notifications. Please advise. 

1 Reply

Re: Turn off comments

Dropboxer

Hi there @jaadnes!

I understand you want to disable notifications for edits made to a shared folder, is that correct? 

Your boss (and any user) can review and disable the types of notifications they do not want to receive from their account settings on the website. 

They can also click on 'Unsubscribe' at the bottom of said emails, which will disable that type of notification being sent again. 

Let me know if this helps!

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How can I stop receiving email notifications about shared folder edits?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post