Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

How do i save my dropbox files to my SD card

New member | Level 2

👌

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: How do i save my dropbox files to my SD card

Dropboxer

Hey there @MichGarcia - how are you today?

Could you please elaborate on what are you trying to accomplish and what device(s) are you using to do it?

If I understood correctly and you're on an Android device wanting to export your Dropbox files to your SD card then note that you can export a file to your external SD card by following these steps:

• Tap the Quick Action button to the right of the filename
  • Scroll down and tap “Export”
  • Tap “Save to device”
  • Select your external SD card*

• If you do not see your external SD card listed, while you are in the “Save to” menu (after tapping “Save to device”), tap “Menu” then “Settings” and then select “Display advanced devices”. You will then see your external SD card show up as an export location.

I hope this helps to some extent while I'll wait for your answer with additional information so as to send you the most appropriate next steps if neeeded.

PS: Make sure you're using our most recent version of the mobile app which is 120.2. for Android users.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

How do I send photos from Dropbox to my SD card

Explorer | Level 4

How do I send photos from Dropbox to my SD card

Highlighted

Re: How do I send photos from Dropbox to my SD card

Super User

Hello @Tony18, Which device are you using to transfer the photos? Is the Dropbox app installed on your device? If you are on a computer with app installed, your photos might be already syncing to your local Dropbox folder. You can copy the files from your loccal folder to the SD card. If you do not have Dropbox app installed, you can download the photos using a browser directly to your SD card. 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How do i save my dropbox files to my SD card
3 Replies
1 Like
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey