Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

How do you create a photo album to share?

New member | Level 2

Much of the information is outdated or doesn't seem to work in the current version of Dropbox (Macintosh), so any help would be appreciated. I want to create a photo album to share and want to know how to do that. The suggestion to log into my account and click on the photos button doesn't work because there isn't one. Right click on the album doesn't work. Setting Gallery view from list view changes all folders. I just want to create one simple photo album but Dropbox has done a great job of hiding that information.

Where can I find it?

3 Replies

Re: How do you create a photo album to share?

Super User II

Dropbox no longer has a photo album feature. It was removed along with most of the heavily used photo features long ago.

You can place the files you want to share into a folder, and then share the folder, but it won't be presented as a photo album.

New member | Level 2

Is it planned, in a near future, adding somekind of photo management in dropbox?? It is really annoying and difficult to manage a large ammount of photos... 

Highlighted

Super User II

Not likely, as most of the photo management tools that Dropbox once had have been removed.

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How do you create a photo album to share?
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution