Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

no

I don't see the Paper tab on the Dropbox website. I have a Plus account. Any ideas?

New member | Level 2

Hi. I'm Eunhee

I'm subscribing to a dropbox plus.
I know a paper tab appears on the left side bar of the plus version in dropbox.com. But I can't find it on my page. So I inquired about it through Chat and I heard that it was a paper beta version. So I tried all kinds of things, but the paper tab didn't turn on and only showcase keeps popping up. I'm so frustrated. I want to use a paper on dropbox.com. Because I want to put the document in the paper folder instead of the dropbox folder. What am I supposed to do?

2019-09-18 (2).png

Tags (1)
5 Replies

Re: paper sync with dropbox.com

Dropboxer

Hi @Eunhee, thanks for writing in!

I understand that you are not able to see the Paper page on the Dropbox website, correct? 

Could I ask you to log in to Dropbox on a different browser, and also from incognito/private browsing mode, in order to check if this is perhaps a browser issue. 

Also, are you able to access this page when logged in: https://paper.dropbox.com?

Let me know what you find or if you see any errors (screenshots are always helpful) and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks!

New member | Level 2

Thank you for your prompt reply!

I tried at the chrome secret mode, ms edge, iexplore but I couldn't find the paper tab..

And It's possible to log in the paper.dropbox.com. But as soon as I log in, the paper will be written and I don't find the shared folder. 

+Paper works well on mobile drop box apps. It is a problem only at dropbox.com

Dropboxer

Thanks for getting back to me @Eunhee!

I was able to locate your communication with us and so have followed up with you via email in order for us to look into this a bit deeper. 

If you need anything else regarding this specific issue please reply directly to that email as we can then have all information in the same place. 

Alternatively if I can help with anything else do let me know!

Thank you!

New member | Level 2

Hi same issue here. Is there a solution?

Dropboxer

Hi there @ezvpn!

Are you also not able to see Paper on any browser or incognito window? 

Could you also confirm if you are not able to access https://paper.dropbox.com?

Thanks in advance!

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I don't see the Paper tab on the Dropbox website. I have a Plus account. Any ideas?
5 Replies
0 Likes
Dropbox Design Research
Looking for Dropbox Paper users

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post