Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

I'm having trouble seeing all my files through my Composer Express app

New member | Level 2

I have the dropbox app on my phone and macbook and can see all folders and files on both devices. When i use my phone to access my dropbox via the composer express app i can see the folders but not the files in those folders. - i use the composer express app to do programming on control4 systems. The app itself gives me the option to access files from my dropbox to add to a control4 project. I use the same login credentials so cant understand why i cant see everything i seee on my mac on my phone! Any help would be great.

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: syncing issues

Super User II

Are you able to see all of your files on the phone when you use the Dropbox app? If so, you'll likely need to reach out to the developers of Composer Express, as it's their app that you're having a problem with, and they would be the ones that implemented Dropbox within their app.

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

I'm having trouble seeing all my files through my Composer Express app
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Dropbox Design Research
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post