Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

My Co-Worker can see all their files online, but not from the desktop app. Any ideas?

New member | Level 2

Hi guys. 

My Co-Worker has some issues regarding her folders.

When she logs into dropbox.com she can see all the shared files, but if she uses the dropbox application on her computer then the only thing shown is the "let's get started" pdf.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tags (1)
1 Reply

Re: Syncing issues

Dropboxer

Hey there @EmiLiuZ,

The first thing I recommend checking would be if they are signed into the same account. You can check out this article here for some more info on how to see which email address both the desktop app and website is signed into.

If the desktop app is signed in with the same email address, then can you let me know the app's current sync status? If you don't see the Dropbox icon in the system tray/menu bar, the app isn't running and you'll need to launch it.

Let me know what you find - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

My Co-Worker can see all their files online, but not from the desktop app. Any ideas?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post