Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

My thoughts on the recent change on the Dropbox Notifications on the system tray.

Level 4

Looks like a change that allows me to select my latest or team. Not helpful. Perhaps a persistent third choice that is all. Also, selecting the item opens the item instead of its folder. Again, the old days were much much better for me. I want to see the folder without right-clicking and selecting to open the folder. 

1 Reply

Re: Systray

Dropboxer
Hey @wcurr01, I appreciate the time you devoted to share your thoughts with the Community. We endeavor to gather all the feedback you’re sending us, as it helps us understand your needs better, however I’d just a need to ask you a bit more info regarding the change that seems to be troubling you, just so as to ensure I’m following-up on the right thing. 

If you don’t mind me asking, can you elaborate a bit on the steps you’re following & what worked better for you previously? Any detail you could include on this discussion would be very helpful & rest assured that I’m here to help as much as possible. Thanks again! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

My thoughts on the recent change on the Dropbox Notifications on the system tray.
1 Reply
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post