Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Paper only prints first page of documents

New member | Level 2

In the past day or so my users have had problems printing from Paper in Firefox.

The document loads normally and we can download them to the desktop as Word documents, but printing only yields the first page with a blank page for the second one. It doesn't matter if it is printed to a printer or to PDF, the result is the same.

I have also tested in Chrome and it appears to be working as expected, so there is evidently something in Firefox that is causing the issue.

Anyone else having this issue and able to point me in the direction of a fix?

Thanks!

2 Replies

Re: Paper only prints first page of documents

Super User II
I'm able to recreate this in Firefox 56.0.2. Regardless of the Paper file I select, only the first page and a blank second page will print. In Chrome and IE the full document is printed without issue.
Highlighted

Re: Paper only prints first page of documents

Dropboxer

Hi @kpjackson, thanks for flagging this with us! Our team is already aware of this issue. I'll update here when we have more information from our engineers. 

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here.]

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Paper only prints first page of documents
2 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey