Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Personal / business account space and syncing

Helpful | Level 5

I bought the Business Plan some years back (1 terrabit) and it works great on my work, home and iphone. But I took my new laptop on holiday and I can find any of my files in Dropbox - it seems to be stuck in 2gb land - where did my terra bit go and where are my files?   

What do I have to do to get them back?   Any help would be appreciated greatly! 

Many thanks.  WILL

6 Replies

Re: Personal / business account space and syncing

Dropboxer
Hi there @Will63

At first, it sounds like you may be referring to two separate accounts. Since each Dropbox account is associated with one email address, could you please check the email that’s associated with each connected platform?
Let me know what you find!

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Helpful | Level 5

LUSIL

It appears that I can only sign into my personal account. 

Can I sync the two account from my personal account?

WILL 

New member | Level 2
Это очень хорошо я могу все восстановить что и было до этого приложения???

Dropboxer
Thanks for getting back to me, @Will63

If you're a Dropbox Business customer, you can have both a personal (Basic/Plus/Professional) and a work (Business) Dropbox account on your computer, devices, and the website. If you’re not sure which subscription your account is on, just navigate to your Plan tab

If you don’t have a Dropbox Business account, you can access a second Dropbox account by signing in as another account on the website, or you can share files between multiple accounts by creating shared folders. You can find more info about this here

If you’re having difficulty signing in to your account, please don’t hesitate to get back to me with any additional info so as to have a better understanding of the behavior you’re experiencing. 

Finally, @Prototip, although we don’t currently offer support in Russian, I'd be more than happy to help! If you’re trying to restore deleted files, you can find more info and relevant step in this article

However, if this is not what you’re trying to accomplish, please let me know and I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible. 

Cheers!

Lusil

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Helpful | Level 5

LUSIL 

Many thanks for your replies.

Thanks to you I finally figured out that my personal and business accounts had been set up with two different email addresses and once I entered the different email addresses and figured out the passwords, I got into both accounts very quickly. 

Sincere thanks for your replies, they were the key to the solution. 

Regards

WILL

Dropboxer
Glad to hear that, @Will63

If you have any other questions in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a shout. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Lusil

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Personal / business account space and syncing
6 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post