Highlighted

Photos since 2015 have been deleted or trashed

New member | Level 2
Trying to find lost or stolen photos and files. Goes back to 2015
1 Reply

Re: Photos since 2015 have been deleted or trashed

Dropboxer
Hi there @Freemancy

If you’re on a Dropbox Basic/Plus plan, you can recover any file/photo deleted in the last 30 days, and if you have a Dropbox Professional/Business subscription, you can do that within 120 days. If you’re not sure which plan you’re currently subscribed to, just navigate to your Plan tab

However, if these photos weren’t deleted, you can have a look through your events page for more info on changes that have occurred in your account or, if you remember the name of the files, manually look them up online

If you’re still having trouble with this, due to account-specific info necessary to troubleshoot, we’d have to continue via email. For this reason, I was able to locate your ongoing discussion with a member of my team and have passed your comments along to them. I can see that they replied to you via email, so please check your inbox for their latest message. 

Let me know how it goes!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Photos since 2015 have been deleted or trashed
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post