Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

no

Highlighted

Preview Affinity file types

New member | Level 2

I have recently switched from Adobe products to Serif Affinity products, namely Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer, and Affinity Publisher. I loved being able to preview my .psd and .ai files in dropbox. Is this possible with Affinity products? If not, i would like to request it as a feature.

1 Reply

Re: Preview Affinity file types

Dropboxer

Thank you for this first feature request of yours in our Community @mikeacall

Welcome! grinning face with smiling eyes

We are Officially integrated with Adobe, but currently not with Affinity. 

Your .psd and .ai files can be previewed in Dropbox, if their size is right. Here is an article with all the filetypes Dropbox can preview and the sizes required: https://help.dropbox.com/files-folders/sort-preview/file-types-that-preview

Thank you for the feature request. I will add it to our list for our devs to review. dividers

Feel free to get back to me with more feedback about your current workflow with Dropbox and the third party app you are using. 

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Preview Affinity file types
1 Reply
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post