Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Previewing a photo on the website is slow?

New member | Level 2

I've been visiting dropbox lately because my client shared images to be uploaded to his store however everytime I visit the shared link file the images are really slow to preview and it took much download speed in my internet that cost laggy. I have 10mbps to 20 so it would eat em all just to preview the images.

3 Replies

Re: Dropbox Preview Image is Slow

Dropboxer
Sorry to hear that, @woodcreepers023

If the file in question is large and the preview is slow, it could be due to your connection or the browser. 

Try switching to another browser, use incognito, and ensure that you’re not running any browser extensions. 

Let me know of any updates!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Parts of images missing/ blank

New member | Level 2

Some images in my dropbox that were fine previously are now showing with parts missing/ blank. Not all pictures are affected, not sure why only some are. I had to restart my MacBook a few times yesterday but not sure why this would have affected dropbox. 

Anyone have a fix for restoring images?

image.png

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: Parts of images missing/ blank

Super User

Hey @cxuereb, Do the actual files corrupted or appear only in the new Dropbox app? If you go to the files via Finder, is it missing parts there as well? If you go to https://www.dropbox.com/ is the images corrupted there too?

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Previewing a photo on the website is slow?
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey