Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Printing Dropbox Paper document

Explorer | Level 3

New to Dropbox Paper. When I print a Dropbox Paper document, either from PC or Android device, it starting printing the text from the middle of the page. Any ideas what I am doing wrong or is it my Canon MX882.

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: Printing Dropbox Paper document

Dropboxer

Hey there @RedRay - how are you today?

Firstly,  note that the printing of the page you're on when browsing the internet (be it Paper or any other web page) is handled by your computer and printing device - not Dropbox. 

Therefore, I'd suggest that you tried another browser other than the one you used originally. You may need to change the page's settings when printing it too to adjust the whole page to be visible when printing it. 

I hope this helps to some extent and please let me know how it goes. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Re: Printing Dropbox Paper document

Explorer | Level 3

I figured out what I was doing wrong.  I was printing from the browser print option not from Dropbox Paper print option.  Makes a big difference.  I was using Chrome as my browser. My Internet Explorer 11 version does not support Dropbox Paper. Home – Dropbox Paper

Your browser version is not supported. Some things may not display correctly.

Thanks
RedRay
Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Printing Dropbox Paper document
2 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post