Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Problem with word in Dropbox

Level 2

Hi everybody, 

I have an issue with word in dropbox. I don't know what I did but, now whenever I open dropbox, it is structured in tables. Each sentence is a table and if I want to write something new I need to write inside these "tables". Do you know I can solve it?

Thank you

Luca

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Problem with word in Dropbox

Super User II

Is this on the website or on your computer?

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Level 2
Website! Thanks for your time

Super User II

Have you tried just deleting the table completely and saving that before leaving the file?

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Problem with word in Dropbox
3 Replies
0 Likes