cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Recover deleted files after 1 year

Recover deleted files after 1 year

snows
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

good day
please tel me about how to recovery delete my file after 1 years.
i need details its so imported,
thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

You won't be able to recover files from that long ago. Dropbox Basic and Plus accounts include 30 days of file recovery, while Professional and Business accounts include 120 days of recovery. Files deleted or changed beyond that cannot be recovered.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

You won't be able to recover files from that long ago. Dropbox Basic and Plus accounts include 30 days of file recovery, while Professional and Business accounts include 120 days of recovery. Files deleted or changed beyond that cannot be recovered.

graueri
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Hello, unfortunately, if you have a basic account, you wont be able to cover a file deleted so long ago

Mourad021
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
I deleted my data it's been 1 years how do I get them back

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Mourad021 wrote:
I deleted my data it's been 1 years how do I get them back

You can't. It's been too long. You have 30 or 180 days to recover deleted files, depending on your account level when the files were deleted.

Need more support?