cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Announcements
Whatā€™s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Re: Upload stuck

Upload stuck when uploading larger files through the website.

Psalmeh
Explorer | Level 3

Hello! When trying to upload files the upload gets stuck at 20 or 30%. This only happens when uploading large files (files are smaller than storage space). Can anyone help please? Thanks!

3 Replies 3

Daphne
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Psalmeh, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this!

So I have a better understanding, can you let me know where you're uploading files from? Would this be through your mobile app, or the website?

Also, what size is the file (or files) that you're having trouble uploading? Is it only specific files that have this issue?

Let me know and we'll take it from there!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Psalmeh
Explorer | Level 3

Hi Daphne, 

Thanks for your reply!

I'm uploading the files from my computer to the dropbox website.

The problematic files are usually 250MB and are photoshop (.psd).

Daphne
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for clearing that up for me @Psalmeh!

As a first step, can you try clearing your browser cache and try uploading the file again to see if that does the trick?

If not, please try using an incognito and then another web browser to try uploading the file again and let me know if you see any difference in the behaviour.

Keep me posted with your findings!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?