Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

no

Highlighted

Why doesn't my dropbox account no longer show the green check mark after the photos are downloaded?

Explorer | Level 3

Why doesnt my dropbox account no longer show the green check mark after the image has been downloaded? Also, I can no longer make a link and it doesnt show when thee download is complete? Whats up?

3 Replies

Re: Why doesn't my dropbox account no longer show the green check mark after the photos are download

Dropboxer
Hey there @troxphotos,

Can you just clarify for me, you mention that you aren’t seeing the green check marks next to your files. Are you not seeing icons at all next to your files or do you see a different icon?

In terms of not being able to create a shared link for your files, can you let me know the sync status of your desktop app? If you're not able to see the Dropbox icon in your system tray/menu bar, you will need to launch the app on your computer.

Finally, can you let me know in a little more detail what you’re referring to in terms of seeing when the download is complete? Are you referring to being able to see the sync status of your desktop app? This, along with the other points you mentioned suggests that the desktop app might not be running.

Let me know what you find - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Re: Why doesn't my dropbox account no longer show the green check mark after the photos are download

Explorer | Level 3

thanks for getting back to me! it actually worked itself out. i just restarted the computer a few times and all is well. I'll let youknow if i run into it again. Thanks!!

Dropboxer
That’s great to hear @troxphotos!

Yes, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me here if you see the same behaviour again, I’d be happy to help. grinning face with smiling eyes

Have a great day - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Why doesn't my dropbox account no longer show the green check mark after the photos are downloaded?
3 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post