Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Will users on the Basic plan be able to utilize the full text search if I upgrade my account?

New member | Level 2

I am looking to potentially upgrade my dropbox account to get the use of Full text search. If i upgraded and shared a folder with a basic user would they be able to search the shared folder using the full text search or would they also need to upgrade their account to use this function?

Cheers,

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Full text search

Super User II

They would also need to upgrade to get the functionality.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Will users on the Basic plan be able to utilize the full text search if I upgrade my account?
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey