Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Re: couldn't save content Please check your internet connection and refresh the page

Explorer | Level 3
Actually I found a workaround to this. When you save the file in iPhone you can either forward it to an activity which is represented with vivid color or to the activities which are displayed in grey. If you save to the Dropbox whose icon is in the grey color, it works perfectly. I suggest to deactivate the one in color to avoid you pick it up by mistake. Hope it was a clear and useful suggestion for all
of you . Have fun !

Re: couldn't save content Please check your internet connection and refresh the page

Explorer | Level 3
The grey color icon for Dropbox doesn’t work. It doesn’t recognize when safari opens a PDF file instead it gives an error.

Explorer | Level 3
I see. Then, try the other one (in color) ed deactivate the one in grey. I had the same issue and I solved in deactivating one of the two. It might work the opposite for me

New member | Level 2

How is this issue solved? The marked solution is just a workaround using another browser...

Highlighted

Helpful | Level 5
Issue still here after all this time. Thorough description and examples: https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Files-folders/Save-to-DropBox-can-t-upload-certain-files-that-work-f...

Explorer | Level 3

I've given up on Dropbox for various reasons and moved on . Google Drive it is..

Helpful | Level 5
Thing is Google Drive has its own, different bugs and issues. Lost count of the number of reports I’ve made to Google regarding Drive and their other apps.
Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

couldn't save content Please check your internet connection and refresh the page
16 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution