Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

no

lost family contacts and photos

New member | Level 2

Can someone please help me recover the lost photos of my ex-wife who has passed away so I can show my daughter and how to get old contacts back from Washington DC North Carolina and South Carolina so we can visit for the family reunions the emails are that I've lost

[emails removed as per Community Guidelines]

please someone help has been kind of hard over the holidays I would like to do this for my daughter so she can visit I see pictures of her out of her mother

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: lost family contacts and photos

Dropboxer
Hey there @Dubosejohn

I’m sorry to hear about your loss, please accept my deepest condolences. I’ll try my best to help you in any way I can!

In terms of recovering the lost photos, I’m assuming that these were deleted from your Dropbox account, is that right? If so, you can visit your Deleted files page here to view your deleted files. Please bear in mind that if they were deleted outside of your version history window (30 days for Dropbox Basic and Plus, 180 days for Dropbox Professional and Business) then you won’t be able to recover these files.

I can also suggest checking your Events page as if they were removed in the same event, it will be easier to restore them in one go via that specific event.

Now, regarding the contacts that you need to recover, can you let me know how Dropbox comes into play with this? Did you have a file with the contacts saved within perhaps?

I hope this helps, let me know what you find! 

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

lost family contacts and photos
1 Reply
0 Likes
Dropbox Design Research
Looking for Dropbox Paper users

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey