Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

"There was a problem completing this request." Create Link

New member | Level 2

As the subject says, i go to create link, for files or folders, and it gives me the error:

There was a problem completing this request.

Nothing else... tried 2 different browsers, cleared cache, heck, even installed the Windows client and tried there, doesnt even give an error there, just allows me to click the create link option erternally after a few moments of it going away!

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: "There was a problem completing this request." Create Link

Dropboxer

Hi there @Hammerfest, thanks for reaching out about this!

As you have tried quite a few things already (thank you for being thorough!), I have reached out to you via email to the email address associated with your Community profile so that we can look into this directly. 

Have a look for my email and send me a quick reply when you can, and we'll take it from there. 

Thanks!

Re: "There was a problem completing this request." Create Link

New member | Level 2

Thanks for the message, however, since the old/archaic Dropbox system cant seem to handle simple catch-all address's just isnt going to work for me, Ill go ahead and make the move off.

It was fun when dropbox was a great company, times change.

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

"There was a problem completing this request." Create Link
2 Replies
0 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post