Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Highlighted

"deleted_files" page won't load

New member | Level 2

I'm already in contact with Dropbox support regarding this issue, but I'm wondering if anyone is encountering the same problem that: the deleted files page won't load.

5 Replies

Re: "deleted_files" page won't load

Dropboxer
Hey there (@Twanneman), as I can see that you’re currently discussing that with a higher level of support via our Official Support channel, I’ve made sure to include a copy of your comments there & I’ve increased your support priority internally. 

Since our specialized technicians have got more advanced tools at their disposal, they could best address your account-specific concern on that discussion. Please include all relevant details on that email chain & rest assured that they’ll do their best to follow-up on the matter. 

I hope that this is-even slightly- helpful to you & please do let me know here in case you need further assistance in any way & I’ll check back with you asap. Thanks! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

New member | Level 2

Hi @jane, thanks for the reply, I appreciate that.

I hope the 'advanced' team will fix my current issue's I have with DropBox. 

Dropboxer
You’re most certainly in safe hands Twanneman & you may also consider this conversation as a direct point of contact with me should you have further questions or concerns. I hope that you get to the bottom of this discrepancy soon! 

Jane

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

New member | Level 2

Well maybe you can clarify this for me.

Your support-colleague replied yesterday, after I asked him to rollback my account, stating the following: 

I'm afraid, after further investigation it appears, the most recent time an action was taken on your account was Sept 2018.

As this is the case we are unfortunately, unable to rollback to this time as your current subscription allows you to restore files for 30 days.

I reported the problem one day after I encoutered issues with my dropbox 

and 

Since I have a Dropbox Plus account, any files within 30 days should be able to be recovered.

Am I right?

Dropboxer
While I can’t access your account specifics here for security reasons (@Twanneman), I can confirm that there is a 30-day window when it comes to restorations on a personal account & (in most cases) you can restore missing content on your account from your Deleted Files & your Events pages, where you can monitor any file additions/ deletions/ edits in shared folders. 

If the missing files were removed by your account within the allotted timeframe, then you should be able to see & undo the deletion on your end, too. From there, kindly bear in mind that you can also obtain an Event link following the steps outlined here & ask our technician to proceed with the Restoration on your behalf. 

Hopefully this points you towards the right direction & please do let me know how you get on with these steps in your next reply here. Enjoy the rest of your day until we talk again!

Jane

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

"deleted_files" page won't load
5 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Dropbox Design Research
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post