Did you mean: 
Announcements

yes

3 Comments
10 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

My aim for BP_family

As a grandfather I have stored stories, documentaries, pictures, modern ideas and music. I want to share them with members of my family according to their interest and readiness to learn. Any contributions are welcome and may be shared amongst the BP_family (as set up in Dropbox) and some close friends.

I have stored photos, music from several genres and instructive documentaries.It will be interesting to learn what can be managed usin this material.

With my love

Brian  13/11/2018

3 Replies
Community Manager

Re: My aim for BP_family

Hi @BP_family,

Thank you for reaching out! It sounds like you have a very special reason for using Dropbox. Please submit your story as part of our stories contest! Learn more about the contest here.

Are you simply using Dropbox folders to collaborate? Have you considered using Dropbox Paper to collaborate, as well? You might create a repository of links to documentaries and favorite YouTube videos, for instance. It sounds like this could be a fun way to add to your collaborative experience and share new memories with your family in real time. slightly smiling face

Please let us now if there's anything we in the community can do to support you and your family as you use Dropbox!

Best,

Alexis

Level 2

Yes I'm new to Dropbox and I'm trying to figure out if this is the right way to go about using for job applications
Community Manager

Hi @BryanClark! Welcome to the forum, we'll be happy to help! Could you please elaborate on the way you're using Dropbox and the questions you have? 

Get Started

If you're new to using Dropbox, this is the right place!

Check out these articles to learn the basics, or post your own question

Learn more about the community

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post