Love Dropbox? Tell us how you use it!
Some of you might use Dropbox to save and share memories from your favorite family vacation, others might use Dropbox Paper to organize projects with your team. Whatever the story, our community would love to hear it! Tell the community how you use Dropbox to inspire people like you and for a chance to win Dropbox swag.
Tell us how you use Dropbox
Now through January 31st, share your story using the button above for a chance to be featured in the Dropbox community. We’ll select up to 20 submissions based on the criteria described below. If your submission is selected, you’ll win a Dropbox tote bag!
- December 10, 2018 10am PST - January 31, 2019 11pm PST
Where to submit your story:
Story requirements to be featured in the storytelling section of the community:
- Well-written and easy to read (25%)
- Clear and compelling narrative (25%)
- Details workflow(s), initial pain point, and how Dropbox has solved it (25%)
- Represents the Dropbox value, "cupcake" (a story that is fun and human, and delights in unexpected ways) (25%)
- We’ll review submissions from February 1, 2019 8am PST - March 18, 2019 11pm PST
- Dropbox Tote Bag (Actual Retail Value: $12)
Details to note:
Any Dropbox customer who submits a story using the link provided is eligible to win, subject to our Official Rules
. You may submit more than one story. Please also note that if your story is selected to be featured in the storytelling section of the community, we may edit pieces of language and/or formatting, however we will aim to maintain the overall narrative that you have shared. By submitting your story, you give Dropbox permission to post what you’ve written in the upcoming stories section of the Dropbox community forum.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void in Brazil, Italy, Vietnam, Quebec and where restricted or prohibited. Must be at least 18 years of age. See Official Rules for odds, judging criteria, and additional details.