cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox appearing empty on Google Chrome

Dropbox appearing empty on Google Chrome

Hilde H.1
New member | Level 1

My dropbox account is suddenly totally empty... cant even click my name in the right corner (nothing happens), what is wrong??

7 Replies 7

SFOF S.
New member | Level 1

I have the same problem. Online the page is just blank. But my files are showing and syncing on my computer folder. I cant even logon from the main page of dropbox!

SFOF S.
New member | Level 1

Hi again. Just tried another browser (explore) and now I see all files. Seems to be an error with chrome!

Sandy F.5
New member | Level 1

Is there a way to access Dropbox via perhaps Internet Explorer or FIrefox if Chrome is the problem? I dont know how to do that!

SFOF S.
New member | Level 1

Yes. Just open e.g. explore and type ww.dropbox.com, log in and that it is.

Ed
Dropbox Staff

Hello Hilde, SFOF, Sandy - we've posted a solution here https://www.dropboxforum.com/hc/communities/public/questions/201893269-Dropbox-files-don-t-show-on-C...

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Sandy F.5
New member | Level 1

Hi Ed, that link you put goes to a question posted by Nick...saying the same thing (he also gets a blank page)..?

Ed
Dropbox Staff

Hi Sandy

If you scroll to the bottom you will see one of our users has posted a solution. Hope you got a resolution!

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here.]

Ed G
Community Manager @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Ed Dropbox Staff
    Sandy F.5 New member | Level 1
    SFOF S. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?