Announcements
Top kudoed members this week! See now

Dropbox as Place in Office 2016

SOLVED
1 Comment
0 Kudos
Level 2

Dropbox as Place in Office 2016

Trying to set up Dropbox on a new laptop - done this before with no problems. Somehow I've ended up with all my Dropbox files in two places - on the desktop and in the D drive.

I'm terrified to delete either folder as they both seem to affect my main Dropbox, i.e. if I delete a file as a test, it deletes in all places.

Meanwhile I have no C disk space left, which is why I moved the files to the D drive.It also keeps saying 'not enough space to sync'. This is a brand new Dell computer, if it can't handle my Dropbox it'll have to go back!

Anyone have any suggestions how I can get rid of the duplicate folder?  In the past it has just simply set up as a shortcut and one folder.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Dropbox as Place in Office 2016

@BarbaraCI am closing this thread, as I’ll be getting back to you about this on your other post.   
Thanks!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face

1 Reply
Highlighted
Solution
Dropboxer

Re: Dropbox as Place in Office 2016

@BarbaraCI am closing this thread, as I’ll be getting back to you about this on your other post.   
Thanks!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly!
slightly smiling face