Did you mean: 

Dropbox yahoo mail

SOLVED
5 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Dropbox yahoo mail

Has Dropbox quit working with Yahoo mail?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Level 7

Re: Dropbox yahoo mail

Hi,

Yahoo mail did not quit working with Dropbox. Recently Yahoo mail revealed updated user interface, which is still beta and being developed. The updated version of the Yahoo mail currently does not support attaching files from Dropbox, most probably it will support later on.

If you need to attach files from Dropbox then you can easily revert your Yahoo mail to previous "classic" version (which does support Dropbox as well as Google Drive). Just click on the gear icon on upper right corner and choose "Switch to classic mail". Here is the photo is you need.

Capture.JPG

Hope it helps.

5 Replies
Super User II

You'll need to ask Yahoo as they're the ones that would have created that integration. Only they can support it.

Solution
Level 7

Hi,

Yahoo mail did not quit working with Dropbox. Recently Yahoo mail revealed updated user interface, which is still beta and being developed. The updated version of the Yahoo mail currently does not support attaching files from Dropbox, most probably it will support later on.

If you need to attach files from Dropbox then you can easily revert your Yahoo mail to previous "classic" version (which does support Dropbox as well as Google Drive). Just click on the gear icon on upper right corner and choose "Switch to classic mail". Here is the photo is you need.

Capture.JPG

Hope it helps.

Level 2

Thank you for your answer.
Level 2

behzod,
Thank you for your response, I use Linux and certain apps behave differently than with other operating systems. Even Firefox is a little behind compared to Windoze for example, so, If Yahoo mail beta becomes available for Linux ( I won't hold my Breathe ). I will simply use Google Drive for now. Thanks again, stoney1.
Community Manager

Would you mind taking a minute of your time to fill out a survey sharing your experience using our Dropbox Community? You can access it here: http://bit.ly/2lNKIxT

Thank you!

Did you find my post helpful? If it answers your question, please mark 'Accept as Solution" below so other users can find it quickly! slightly smiling face