cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

no

Highlighted

How can I connect my personal and business accounts to access via the desktop app?

Level 2

I have 2 dropbox accounts, 1 personal, 1 business, I can only see the personal account on my laptop. How can I see both?

1 Reply

Re: Desktop App?

Dropboxer

Hey there @Waterdoc  - how are you today?

From what I understand, you'd like to connect both your personal and business accounts on your device and access them via the desktop application - right?

To connect your personal and work Dropbox please follow these steps:

1. Log in to https://www.dropbox.com/ with your Dropbox Business account login.
  2. Click on your name in the top right corner.
  3. Click “Connect your personal Dropbox”.

You'll be asked if you already have a personal Dropbox account. If you do, please sign in to your account or if you don't, you'll be given the option to create a personal account.

Follow the instructions to download the Dropbox desktop application and start using both your personal and work accounts on your computer.

I hope this information helps and please keep me posted on your progress! 

PS: This is available to Dropbox Business users and members of a free team (i.e. they can have both a personal and work Dropbox on any computer, mobile device, and on dropbox.com).

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

How can I connect my personal and business accounts to access via the desktop app?
1 Reply
1 Like
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post