cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Reduce white space/padding between files/folders in List view on Dropbox.com (Browser)?

Level 6

Is it possible to decrease padding/white space between files/folders in Dropbox.com?  I like a more compact view than the current "List" default view, so I can see more without having to scroll

If not, it would be nice if there were an option to make the List view more compact - similar to how Gmail has the "Display Density" setting.

3 Replies

Re: Reduce white space/padding between files/folders in List view on Dropbox.com (Browser)?

Dropboxer

Hey there @buddyboy101 - how are you today?

Unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. 

In all honesty though, I understand how this could improve our current sorting options and I will log this with our team as feature request - thank you for your valuable feedback!

In the meantime, I guess you could utilize the zooming options of your browser -- even though it's not optimal (I know). 

If there's anything else you'd like to add, do let me know please.

Cheers!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Re: Reduce white space/padding between files/folders in List view on Dropbox.com (Browser)?

Level 6

Thanks as always, @Walter!  I appreciate your response that way I don't spend anymore time looking for a setting that does not (yet!) exist slightly smiling face

Level 2

It would be really great if this would be implemented. This would make it soo much more usable, especially if you use it a lot with Office Online.

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Reduce white space/padding between files/folders in List view on Dropbox.com (Browser)?
3 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post