cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We want to hear from you on accessibility tools and features for Dropbox - get involved in the conversation here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

I haven't received my Samsung promotional space?

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I didn´t receive my 48GB, why? I need help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

ejasp wrote:

I bought new Samsung s7 edge in June 2016. I got one mail regarding for claiming 48gb free space, but I have not noticed it at that time. So, can i claim the same offer now? how?

No, you cannot. The promotion ended one year ago.

View solution in original post

213 Replies 213

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Did you complete all the Getting Started steps? Is this the first time you've tried to claim a Samsung promotion? Was Dropbox factory installed on the device?

Basically, we need more information before we can help you. The way you asked that is akin to asking a mechanic "My car won't start, why?".

Wylberth G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Yes I complete all steps, no is the second time that i tried to claim a Samsung promotion. Yes Dropbox factory instaleed on my new tablet.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

is the second time that i tried to claim a Samsung promotion.

That's the problem. You're only able to claim the promotion once per manufacturer.

From here: https://www.dropbox.com/help/297

Each Dropbox user is eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal only once. For instance, you can't redeem the Samsung promotional deal of 48 GB for two years more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible devices.

lee g.13
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hi,
I already had a free Dropbox account when I bought the Samsung Tablet from Costco less than one year ago with the promotion for added space. Since I already have an account there is no "Getting Started" tab to press. How do I get credit for this promotion.
Thank you,
Lee

Rebar R.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

hello i bought a galaxy tab pro 12.2 and when i set it up for the first time asked me for dropbox account to geav me 50 GB but i didnt do it at this time now how can i get it... please help me.. i really appreciate if you can help me

Kaz
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Rebar,
If you are eligible for a promotion from that device, all you need to do is sign in on that device.

Lee,
The promotion does not need a getting started page on the tablet, you simply need to complete getting started as defined here:

• dropbox.com/gs

I hope this helps guys!

Rebar R.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

thanks
i know that but the problem is that i installed a new Android version on my tablet before sign in to Dropbox.. please help

Ronal G.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

hi I created a dropox account today.I own a galaxy s6, and had not logged in to any dropbox account until today. i logged in with my newly created account. that was the last step for me to complete the five out of seven steps, to download a mobile app. once i logged in, i didnt recieve any email confirming my bonus space nor did i get it without an email. what gives?

Laureline
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hey Ronal! 

Could you first check that your device is eligible for the Dropbox free space?

If it is, then I would recommend to contact directly  https://www.dropbox.com/support so that they can check if everything went well when you fulfilled the 5 steps!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    Juan Antonio A. New member | Level 1
    Richard P. Super User alumni
    Miguel B.1 New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?