Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

3 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted
kmp
Level 4

Solved: API not working for More than 1 User

Whenever I try to login to my Application, with different account (For example, If I have created my Application on abc@gmail.com and I try to login to my Application with xyz@gmail.com ), It shows the following error:

"This app has reached its user limit. Contact the app developer and ask them to use the Dropbox API App Console to increase their app's user limit."

Is there any proper solution to this?

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Super User II

Re: API not working for More than 1 User

Have you done as it says, and increased the user limit of the app? By default, an app only allows its creator to access it. You have the ability to raise the limit to 500 users before moving it to production status.

3 Replies
Super User II

Have you done as it says, and increased the user limit of the app? By default, an app only allows its creator to access it. You have the ability to raise the limit to 500 users before moving it to production status.

kmp
Level 4

Hello Rich, Thank you so much for the information!! I would be very grateful if you can share how to do that.

kmp
Level 4

Solved the issue!! I tried making the different app and increased its users limit and it works fine!!

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Installation and desktop app issues.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post