Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Business account single sign-on in app

New member | Level 2

Hi,

I have a Dropbox business account that uses single sign-on. When I try to sign in on the Android app it opens a browser window where I have to log in with my employer, and then I get to a page saying "Dropbox for Android wants to complete single sign-on". When I click allow, it goes back to the app to the same login page that I was at before, and my only options are again to either type in my password, which gives me an error message, or to just use my email address, wich opens my browser on the same page as before... I have reinstalled the app and logged out of everything multiple times, but I'm still stuck in an endless loop! Help!

1 Reply

Re: Business account single sign-on in app

New member | Level 2

I found the solution myself, so just for anyone who has the same problem: I was using Firefox for Android as my browser, which seems to have been the problem. It worked with the default Samsung browser.

Installation and Desktop App Issues

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Business account single sign-on in app
1 Reply
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post