cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I sync OneNote notebooks through Dropbox?

Can I sync OneNote notebooks through Dropbox?

DianaQ78
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Just as the question says, can I have my ON notebooks sync through Dropbox? Instead of using OneDrive.

I've been looking online and so far I've only found third-party apps and services that do it, not a straight up sync option.

I haven't really used ON before, but I was exploring it as a posibility for my notes, since I use Dropbox for just about everything else and was not interested in having an extra backup service.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

That's something that you'd need to ask Microsoft. Dropbox will sync any files you put it in. Whether or not OneNote supports Dropbox or allows you to save the files in Dropbox is something that only Microsoft can answer.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you are experiencing a similar issue, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

That's something that you'd need to ask Microsoft. Dropbox will sync any files you put it in. Whether or not OneNote supports Dropbox or allows you to save the files in Dropbox is something that only Microsoft can answer.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you are experiencing a similar issue, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

rogersdragon
New member | Level 2
Go to solution
I would like to use dropbox but not sure how and why?

anonymous14545983274502
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

that's a very annoying answer. dropbox needs to own the responses end to end.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

anonymous14545983274502 Helpful | Level 5
    rogersdragon New member | Level 2
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?